BILLBOARD CHARTS REGISTRATION
• If you want to break into the music charts and get the massive exposure that comes with having a chart-climbing record, you need to register your record.
• If your songs have not been chart registered, Billboard is NOT going to see them, no matter how many streams you have.
• One of your songs could really take off and go viral. You might get hundreds of thousands of streams & album sales BUT, If you haven’t chart registered your song, all those weeks of sales and streams wont count.
• Many independent artists assume that this happens automatically, but this is false!
• Only registered records can enter and climb the Billboard charts.
• You need to provide us with your ISRC and UPC code in order for Billboard to begin tracking your streams
(If you don’t have these, ask your distributor)
•The one time fee covers one song.
• All songs, genres, explicit, and non explicit are accepted.
What you will be asked to submit:
◊ Artist name, Song Title
◊ ISRC code
◊ UPC code
✓ We stream across dozens of radio apps including Itunes, Amazon Alexa, RokuTV, AppleMusic, TuneIn, and more.
✓ We play and promote your song for a world wide audience of over 122,000 listeners per week. Watch the live listener map to see our global listeners.
✓ 24 hour turnaround. We place your music on the air and in the spotlight. We are the fastest growing radio station in the nation.
REGISTER YOUR SONG TO USA BILLBOARD CHARTS
TOP 10 ARTIST PLACEMENT | HEAVY ROTATION
30 DAYS | HEAVY ROTATION
MAXIMUM EXPOSURE | HEAVY ROTATION ON TWO RADIO STATIONS
THE #1 SONG PLACEMENT | THE RE-UP PACK
The Ryan Show FM Sponsor Package
Exclusive Interview | Celebrity News Blog
GET FEATURED IN A NEWS ARTICLE + INTERVIEW
Press Release Distribution to 250+ News Outlets | Google News, Digital Journal, FOX 28, FOX 43
Press Release Distribution to 400+ News Outlets | Google News, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC Affiliates