US Top News and Analysis CNBC is the world leader in business news and real-time financial market coverage. Find fast, actionable information.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local storeson January 27, 2021 at 5:01 am
The big-box retailer has seen online grocery orders spike during the pandemic and it's trying to fend off competitors while keeping costs low.
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggestson January 27, 2021 at 3:38 am
Ant Group's IPO, which would have been record setting, was pulled by regulators days before it was due to begin trading in Shanghai and Hong Kong in November.
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalizationon January 27, 2021 at 2:15 am
The impeachment of Donald Trump relates to his inciting the Jan. 6 Capitol riot by a mob of supporters who opposed the election of Joe Biden.
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenueon January 27, 2021 at 12:59 am
LinkedIn and search advertising revenue were higher than Microsoft had called for in October.
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stockon January 27, 2021 at 12:18 am
Shares of GameStop, which jumped 92.7% in trading, were up more than 60% in after-hours trading.